GENERAL NEWS ACROSS WEST SUSSEX
BBC Community Heroes Awards are seeking nominations to arrive no later than Midnight on 19th October 2014. Read more...
The 5 Year Strategic Framework for Mental Health Commissioning in West Sussex has now been produced and links have been published on the West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group websites and West Sussex County Council’s website. Read more…
Charity Commission update – charities urged to report serious incidents to their regulator. Read more…
In February 2015, West Sussex County Council will set its budget for the forthcoming year and they want to make sure the budget reflects what is important to the 800,000 residents that they provide services to. West Sussex County Council invites you to have your say on what services are important to you, your family and your community and what you think should happen with council tax. To find out more visit the website and take part in the survey here. The survey closes on 12th October 2014.
NCVO Launches Call for Evidence – The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) has launched a call for evidence as part of a review into the financial sustainability of the voluntary sector since the recession. Read more…
Sussex Community Foundation has a piece on their website about the revised Charity Commission guidelines in relation to alternatives to setting up a new charity and what happens when trustees wish to explore closing a charity. Read more
- Adur Voluntary Action Newsletter
- 4SIGHT September 2014 Newsletter
- Carers Support with with West Sussex Carers Summer & Autumn 2014 Newsletter
- Stop Loan Sharks National Newsletter Summer 14
- West Sussex e-bulletin
- Helplines Partnership eNewsletter
- West Sussex County Council’s Adult Social Care Services Newsletter and factsheet explaining the Care Act 2014 which will be introduced from April 2015.